We have been bursting to share the news that we have been working closely with the County Show team to produce the first official Dorset County Show pre-show magazine! Dive in to get a sneak peek of everything that awaits you at this year’s vibrant celebration of rural life in Dorset.
Here’s a taste of what to expect:
- Tracie Beardsley caught up with Michael Murty, the man at the wheel of the world’s biggest monster trucks as his team prepares to rev into the main ring
- Is this Dorset’s biggest larder? With a super-sized new Food Hall and more than 100 producers, we’re thinking: ‘Yes, yes, it is!’
- Brilliant and unmissable, The Sheep Show hilariously highlights the importance of wool and the truth about sheep farming … while debunking certain sheep-related myths
- Get set to cheer your favourite team – as the Pony Club Mounted Games gallops into the Dorset County Showground for the first time, we find out what happens during the exciting speed games
- Meet Dorset’s soap star Kirsty Hearne (and more importantly, Honeybee the matriarch) – creator of a thriving artisan cottage industry selling goats’ milk and the soaps she makes from it.
- Planning your visit? Don’t miss the Show Map and Timetables, ensuring you don’t miss a thing during your visit. Make notes and set a plan of attack – it’s a BIG show!
- Take a nostalgic stroll through the showground with farmer and columnist Andrew Livingston
Get acquainted with the county’s rich agriculture, food, and farming legacy, thanks to the unwavering efforts of James Cox and his passionate team. If you’ve not got them yet, don’t forget to book your tickets NOW: TICKET DISCOUNTS END ON FRIDAY 1ST SEPTEMBER 2023!
Get ready for an unforgettable experience at the Dorset County Show 2023. We can’t wait to see you there!