We have a couple of different vacancies opening up to join our small friendly team making the award-winning Dorset Blue Vinny.
If you’re looking for something new and either have the following skills or would love to learn about making cheese, please get in touch either by popping in to see us or by sending your CV (nothing formal, just a bit of information about yourself and what you do!) to firstname.lastname@example.org
What we need from our Cheese Team:
- Early mornings! You’ll start at 6am but finish around 2pm
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of our team
- It’s a very physical role – plenty of lifting and moving – so you’ll need to be strong and healthy
- A good eye for detail
- Be reliable
- A positive attitude
- Some knowledge of food hygiene would be beneficial, but not essential.
- Some weekend work is involved – but we do work on a rota-basis
Salary Expectations Circa £20,000pa
Location – Woodbridge Farm, DT10 2BD.