- Hunting humans – Senior Master Jeremy Whaley tells the story of the South Downs Bloodhounds
- She chose the harp over the recorder when she was five – Gwyneth Wentink, internationally acclaimed harpist, talks about her life with her giant instrument as she chooses her Dorset Island Discs
- Win a hamper for Christmas, packed with £400-worth of Dorset produce in our Local Flavours competition
- It’s panto season (Oh yes it is!). Poisoned apples, dashing princes, magic lamps or talking cats – which pantomime should YOU choose this Christmas?
- Paul Atterbury, Antiques Roadshow expert, answers the Random 19. From puppeteer’s son to TV authority: one of the nation’s favourite experts talks antiques, art, and Andy Pandy
- Unwrap Dorset: From great bustard tours to dry stone walling – Rachael Rowe presents The BV’s guide to local gifts for the person who has everything