Full or Part Time – Hours to Suit – 6 month initial post.
The Vale Pantry has been provided with the funding to take on a fundraising officer for 6 months. Should this post be financially succesful, the post may become a full time position. The Pantry needs to generate at least £150,000 per annum to do what it does and we need an experienced fundraiser who is able to work from home on their own initiative and be as passionate as we all are about the work we do.
We are looking for an engaging, ambitious, and highly organised individual to become our Fundraising Officer to help us grow and become sustainable for the long term.
Whether your background is in the private, public or third sector, here are the skills and attributes we are looking for:
- Great communication skills – able to develop relationships, empathise with diverse audiences, and bring the Vale Pantry to life and tell stories that influence and motivate
- Ambitious and proactive
- Tenacity and resilience
- Strong planning and prioritisation skills, working at pace and managing multiple deadlines
- Data driven – able to provide insight and analysis to identify and nurture opportunities
- Creative thinker with exceptional problem-solving skills
- Business acumen, with proven experience of meeting and exceeding targets and working to Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- A track record of writing proposals that are engaging and concise
The post holder will be responsible for raising funds for The Vale Panrtry from community fundraising, grants/trusts and developing other key income streams: major donors, regular giving and corporate. The post holder will hold a strategic over view of The Vale Pantry’s fundraising needs and be a key player in the charity’s communications and marketing.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage, support and develop imaginative fundraising activities, some of which will be events-based
- Contribute to bid writing for grant/trust applications
- Inspire new supporters to raise money, while maintaining and developing relationships with existing supporters
- Deliver presentations to interested groups and to attend events including cheque presentations
- Develop and broaden corporate support
- Develop and coordinate web-based fundraising including social media
Salary by negotiation
To learn more and help us continue to help those most disadvantaged, please contact Carole Jones on 07968 348481. Please email a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org