Trethowans, one of The Times Best Law Firms 2022 was named as one of the UK’s fastest growing independent law firms (The Lawyer) and offers a comprehensive range of services for businesses and individual clients. It has more than 250 members of staff, including over 80 lawyers and 45 partners, who act for many international and national household brand names (including Jewson, Ladbrokes, Pizza Hut and Nando’s to name a few) and a variety of individual clients throughout the UK. Trethowans now operates out of six locations, with offices in Salisbury, Southampton, Poole, Bournemouth and Winchester as well as a serviced office in London.
We are looking for a Marketing & Events Assistant to join our busy and friendly Marketing team.
The successful candidate will support the team in a varied marketing role which will include
(but not be limited to):
- Coordinating the networking calendar and arranging bookings
- Assisting with event organisation and attending events on the day
- Social media campaigns and scheduling via Hootsuite
- Updating the firm’s website using the content management system (WordPress CMS)
- Creation of newsletters via Mailchimp
- Creation of artwork in Canva
- Coordination of photography sessions
- Providing support on marketing projects
- Administration such as arranging payment of invoices
The ideal candidate should have an interest in social media marketing and event planning and will have previous experience of working in a marketing role, and/or hold a relevant marketing qualification.
This is a busy and varied role so an organised approach to your work is necessary. You will be flexible and proactive and be confident working with people across the business in varying levels of seniority.
Strong attention to detail, written communication and proof-reading skills are essential. You will have a creative personality and be willing to contribute ideas.
Candidates should have a full UK driving license, be willing to travel between our five offices when necessary and work outside of normal working hours when required.
Previous experience of Mailchimp, Canva and a website CMS (such as WordPress) would be advantageous.
To find out more about this exciting role and to apply Please click the link: https://bit.ly/BVTreMA