Wessex Internet are seeking experienced Civils Operatives to undertake excavations, repairs and reinstatements, installation of ducting, chambers and street cabinets and the installation of draw rope on
telecoms infrastructure. We are looking for applicants that hold a valid SWQR card with units 1-4. Ideally, you will have civils experience working on a utility network.
Key Skills & Responsibilities:
- Provide new installation and repair of network duct for associated customer connections.
- Clear blockages in the highway and reinstate to industry standard.
- Be competent in the use of stihl saws, wacker plates, trench compactor and hold the correct certification to complete the works.
- Install new draw rope and drop cable to customer’s connection point following installation/repair of duct works.
- Complete appropriate paperwork.
Full time: £30,000 – £35,000 DOE
Location: Site based near Blandford Forum
Extensive employee benefits package
To apply click here: https://bit.ly/BVWessexCareers