Key Digital is looking for a Digital Marketing Executive with a flair for paid ads to join our team. You will have experience in paid search as well as experience with SEO and social media marketing. Copy writing and creative are also great skills to have for this varied role.
You will work with the team to plan and deliver strategic digital campaigns to meet our clients’ objectives. Your ability to interpret data and provide insights will play a key role in delivering results for our clients.
In addition to being a supportive team player you will be capable of managing accounts and working autonomously to deliver projects where required.
This role requires you to be customer-focused, proactive, and positive with a passion for paid digital marketing that combines creative thinking with your analytical mind.
We work with clients big and small across a variety of industries and are passionate about unlocking their online potential and driving growth. We have a strong focus on the tourism and hospitality sector, so experience in these fields would be an advantage.
Day to day
- Create and deliver multi-channel marketing campaigns (Search marketing / Paid Ads, SEO, web content, social media, email marketing, PR) to achieve client objectives
- Write and create content for a variety of channels, including web, social and blogs
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs, plan and manage their content and paid search and transform those into creative campaigns to gain the best results
- Review user journeys and on-page experiences
- Influence client digital strategies
- Report on client marketing campaigns against set customer objectives
- Regularly meet with clients and provide feedback to them on the performance of their campaigns.
Skills & experience
- 3 Years+ digital marketing experience
- Experienced in managing Google Ads and Meta Paid Campaigns
- Proven experience of creative content writing for web and social media
- Experienced in implementing SEO Strategies
- Google Analytics, GA4, Data Studio
- Email marketing
- Experienced in using CMS platforms with an excellent understanding of WordPress
- Experience of working with clients in the tourism sector would be an advantage
- Proficiency in Photoshop/Premier Pro desirable
Why choose Key Digital?
- Become part of a talented and super friendly team
- Flexible working – 3 days per week in the office
- Opportunity to work with a range of great clients across different sectors
- Training and development opportunities
- Pension Scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Relaxed dress code
£24K to £28K D.O.E
Poundbury, Dorchester, Dorset
Digital marketing experience: 3+ years minimum
How to apply
If you like the idea of working as part of our fun, hard-working team, then please get in touch by emailing a copy of your CV and a covering letter telling us how you fit the bill.
Email – email@example.com
Closing date: Sunday 4th December 2022
Interviews: w/c 12th December 2022
NO AGENCIES PLEASE