(Maternity Cover initially 14 months with the possibility of further opportunities)
£22,000 – £25,000 (dependant on experience)
Oxly Sportes Centre is Sherbprne’s premier facility for swimming, gym, exercise classes and climbing.
Join our team and play a part in building and inspiring a fitter, healthier community.
This role is responsible for the experience a customer has when visiting the centre promoting first class customer service and a wholly enjoyable and friendly welsome. Ensuring a safe, efficient, economic and customer orientated service is always provided for members and visitors. With specifuc responsibilities as designated by the Centre Manager, front of house, the Coffee Pod, Swim school. and the promotion of the company.
- Management of the Front-of-House team and theservices they provide.
- All forms of facility and brand promotion be that digital of via traditional means
- Optimising income generating opportunities across the business and ensuring income targets are achieved
- Creating a cohesive, efficient and operationally dynamic team that are values and appreciated by customers and team members alike
- Creating the best customer experience for all facility users for the duration of their visit ensuring the highest possible standard is achieved
- Ensuring facilities are clean, safe, presentable. and welcoming at all times
- Responsible for the facility on a daily basis.
To receive furher details please register your interest by contacting Samantha Welch on 01935 818378 or emailing email@example.com To apply, doenload the application form from www.oxleysc.com/careers and return to Samantha Welch on firstname.lastname@example.org