As an Experienced IFA Administrator you will be member of a team providing support to 3 financial planners
Your duties will be focussed on, but not restricted to, providing a pro-active approach to client servicing and business processing.
- Have previous experience as an IFA Administrator
- Have knowledge of investments and pensions administration
- Have knowledge of Intelliflo and platform providers
- Have exceptional attention to detail
- Must be at ease on the telephone
- Be highly organised
- Competitive salary reflecting level of experience
- Death in Service, Contributory Pension, employer-sponsored private medical insurance and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Assistance with improving your industry qualifications and continuing CPD
- All the tea and coffee you can drink, the occasional foodie Friday or tasty Tuesday and a dynamic vibrant workplace!
- 37.5 hours per working week
- Office based role in Shaftesbury with free parking
The company’s ethos is one of sustainability and responsible investing; acting with the utmost degree of integrity and professionalism at all times. Wessex Investment Management is a “Living Wage Employer” a member of The Organsiation for Responsible Businesses and a signatory to the United Nation’s Principles for Responsible Investing.
If you want to know more contact Lisa Bailey via email firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01747 859411
WEESEX INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT
NUMBER ONE, The Wincombe Centre, Wincombe Business Park, Shaftesbury, SP7 9QJ
Wessex Investment Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.