We are looking for a property administrator for our Salisbury office. The candidate will be an excellent team player with solid organisational and communication skills, both verbal and written. They will demonstrate the ability to work under pressure, a willingness to learn and an excellent telephone manner.
The candidate will have previous experience of working in a fast-paced environment and be able to provide a high level of service to clients. Self-motivated with the ability to demonstrate reliability and flexibility is essential, as well as being comfortable and capable of working as part of a team. This is a full-time role (including 1 in every 5 Saturdays) which involves supporting the sales team and includes day-to-day contact with our clients and potential buyers, matching buyers to properties and booking and undertaking some viewings.
- Registration of new buyers.
- Preparation of property brochures.
- Coordinating marketing and advertising locally and with nearby offices.
- Management of the KYC and anti-money laundering processes as required by the Group, liaising with the internal on-boarding and compliance teams where necessary.
- Management of the invoicing process for the team.
- Assist with invoicing and debt collection ensuring that invoices are paid in a timely manner and debt is kept to a minimum.
- Keeping window cards/brochure displays/office systems up-to-date.
- Liaising with potential buyers and arranging viewings/managing diaries.
- Maintaining client files and the Residential client database.
- Where required establish and maintain trusted relationships with our clients to facilitate and accelerate the on-boarding processes.
- Implement strategies for continuous improvement of business processes and increased efficiency.
- Any other ad-hoc administrative duties as required by the team.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Ability to convey a high level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrable experience of supporting a team of professional fee earners.
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook) and experience of using KYC systems or similar.
- A strong communicator, both verbally and in writing with experience of customer service.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels.
- Punctual and flexible in relation to working hours and duties.
- Prior experience of interpreting policies and procedures associated with AML regulations.
- Experience of undertaking client due diligence, including completing independent searches and sanction checks.
- Takes a proactive approach to administration, ensuring that where possible, efficiencies in processes are made.
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks.
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail.
- Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion when dealing with sensitive information.
- An interest in working real estate/estate agency environment.
To Apply for this role Click the link – https://bit.ly/SandPAdmin
BNP Paribas Real Estate is committed to providing a work environment that fosters diversity, inclusion, and equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, gender, age, creed, sex, religion, national origin, disability (physical or mental), marital status, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity and gender expression, or any other legally protected status.
BNP Paribas Real Estate is proud to be an inclusive employer, as recognised by our RICS Inclusive Employer status and membership to Stonewalls Diversity Champion Programme.