As the Love Local, Trust Local Awards enters its third season, founder Barbara Cossins is thrilled so many sponsors have remained – but is looking for a few new partners to join the 2022 awards.
Now in its fourth year, Love Local Trust Local is making great progress in educating and encouraging the people of Dorset to eat & shop locally, supporting our incredible array of food producers, farmers & fishermen.
This year, they are looking for more local Dorset organisations to become part of the Love Local Trust Local sponsorship family. Remaining for their 3rd consecutive year as sponsors are NFU Mutual Wessex, Blanchard Bailey, Symonds & Sampson, The BV Magazine, Damory Vets, Kingston Maurward College, Roberts Foodservice, Chase Farming, Hemsworth Farm, Harbarn Developments, Dike & Son and Saffery Champness.
Join the family
For a small investment you can join them and benefit from so much in supporting the production of wonderful food & drink here in Dorset. Sponsorship of a category is only £750 for the year. Some of the many benefits include:
- Raising the local profile of your business & gaining positive publicity & PR
- Benefitting from an increased online presence and profile by association
- Becoming a judge of the tastings for the finalists in your category
- Developing new partner relationships with other key Love Local Trust Local sponsors
- Appearing in printed, online and PR placement as the key sponsor for an entire award category
- Having your own organisational website profile on the well-respected Love Local Trust Local website
- Building awareness of your brand with Dorset businesses from regular activity on a range of social media platforms supporting the annual Love Local Trust Local Awards
- Enjoying networking opportunities with everyone involved
- Attending the Awards Night as our guest and bringing clients or team members with you to celebrate your achievements
- Presenting your Love Local Trust Local award to the lucky winner at the main event
- Displaying your own pop-up banner & marketing material to the awards event to promote your business on the night
Love Local Trust Local is fast becoming the food & drink movement to be part of, campaigning for British food and fair treatment for our farmers, food producers and fishermen and support from our government, local and national.
Get in touch at email@example.com or call 07831 184920 and talk to Barbara Cossins, the founder of Love Local Trust Local
KIndly Sponsored by: Blanchards Bailey – Law for Life