Due to the growth of our service provision, we are now recruiting additional Adult Social Care Support Workers.
Working Hrs: Full or Part Time Considered – includes evening and alternating weekend working on a two week rolling rota. Plus sleep-ins, also on a rota. No split shifts.
- £9.90 per hour (From £20,592.00 per year)
- £72 paid if you do a sleep shift
- 32 days annual holiday (inclusive of Bank Holidays) – pro-rata for part-time staff.
- To work in supported living and day service environments, promoting independence and enriching the lives of those who use the service.
- To deliver person centred care and promote independent living skills in a supported living environment, day opportunities and respite setting.
- To support service users to access activities and opportunities that promote and build work-based skills.
- To support service users with accessing chosen activities that promote positive outcomes.
- To record and provide written reports on support provided to service users, including achievements they have made.
- To ensure service users needs are met and supported at all times, as per their care and support plan.
- To support the senior team in implementing care and support plans and informing changes as necessary.
- To promote and adhere to Employ My Ability’s Health and Safety at Work policy and procedures.
- To fulfil requirements of Employ My Ability’s appraisal and support and development systems, supporting effective practice.
- To carry out such other duties as may be required by the Social Care Department and Employ My Ability Partners.