This position, in our highly regarded Private Client department, involves working as part of our Yeovil team, assisting with the provision of specialist services to a range of private individuals, trustees, executors and charities within Tax, Trusts, Wills and Probate. Encompassing all aspects of Private Client work, you will deal with a range of areas including inheritance tax and capital gains tax planning, Probate and Intestacy, Wills and Living Wills, and Powers of Attorney. Ideally you will have a minimum of 1-2 years Private Client experience.
You will support the senior fee earners in the team as well as being responsible for your own caseload, under supervision. This includes being responsible for your own administration and typing.
- Assist with a varied caseload of Private Client matters run by senior fee earners
- Prepare and review documents as instructed by senior fee earners
- Open and close files using the company’s case management system
- Attend client meetings and assist in taking initial instructions both in person and on the telephone
- Conduct legal research
- Take on additional tasks as reasonably required by the Head of Private Client
- Team focused
- Flexible – Can-do attitude
- Committed and loyal – willingness to go the extra mile for success
- Good interpersonal skills
- Common sense approach
- Excellent communication skills
Apply Online Here :https://bit.ly/BVParalegal