A rare opportunity to lead the Client Administration team supporting our Award Winning Independent Financial Planners.
- Competitive Salary reflecting level of experience
- Company benefits include Death In Service, contributory pension, employer-sponsored private medical insurance and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- 37.5 hours per week working hours
- Assistance with improving upon your industry qualifications and Continuing Professional Development
- Office based role in Shaftesbury with free parking
- You’ll also get all the tea and coffee you can drink, the occasional foodie Friday or tasty Tuesday and a dynamic vibrant workplace!
For further information and/or an informal discussion please call Lisa Bailey on 01747 859411
Application details can be obtained by contacting Lisa Bailey at email@example.com
Closing Date for applications is 10th January 2022