JUNIOR ADMINISTRATOR required
A new opportunity to join a team of 6 supporting our Award Winning Independent Financial Planners.
Ideally, you’ll have experience working for an independent financial advice firm but if not, we’re happy to teach you and provide a career path in financial services.
* Competitive Salary reflecting level of experience
* Company benefits include Death In Service, contributory pension, employer-sponsored private medical insurance and 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
* 37.5 hours per week working hours
* Assistance with improving upon your industry qualifications and Continuing Professional Development
* Office based role in Shaftesbury with free parking
* You’ll also get all the tea and coffee you can drink, the occasional foodie Friday or tasty Tuesday and a dynamic vibrant workplace!
Further information and application details can be obtained by contacting Lisa Bailey at email@example.com
WESSEX INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT Limited, Number ONE, The Wincombe Centre, Wincombe Business Park, Shaftesbury, SP7 9QJ
WESSEX INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.