Christ the King Catholic Primary School, Amesbury
Our school is on an exciting journey of improvement; do you want to join our drive? If so, we can offer you a forward-thinking and supportive environment to continue to grow your skills.
We are looking for Named Pupil Teaching Assistants (NPA) who can work with children on a one to one basis, mainstream Teaching Assistants and MDSAs (Midday Supervisory Assistant) all roles are fixed term until August 2022 but may become permanent pending a budgetary review.
First and foremost, we want to recruit people who are highly motivated, able to understand and celebrate the pupil’s differences and who are able to help us to meet the pupil’s individual needs. You will need initiative, resourcefulness, patience and a caring nature.
If you are passionate about ensuring that children have the best possible learning opportunities and are interested in working in an ambitious and forward-thinking school, then please talk to us!
In return we can offer you:
● An inclusive school with our wonderful children at the heart of all that we do
● Supportive staff who care deeply about providing the best education possible
● Support to continue to develop and enhance your skills through our exciting new collaboration with St Osmund’s Catholic Primary School, Salisbury
● A very supportive parent body
The successful candidate will:
● Be hardworking, enthusiastic and a great team player
● Have high expectations of the children they support
● Be able to develop positive relationships with pupils and parents
● Be an excellent communicator, team player and have a good sense of humour
Application is by standard forms (see attached or school website www.christtheking.wilts.sch.uk) and a letter of application of no more than 2 sides of A4, outlining your suitability for the position.
Hours of work: Full time: 25 hrs per week with an additional 2.5 hrs per week MDSA
Contract type: Fixed Term
Closing date (and time): 9th July 2021 at midday
Interview date: Week commencing 12th July 2021
Commencement date: 1st September 2021 or before if possible.
Please contact Jacqui Windsor, Collaboration Business Manager by email: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the post or would like to arrange to look around the school.
Christ the King Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.