Come and join the team as a COMMUNITY CARE ASSISTANT and make the SILVERSTARS Homecare difference.
We are looking for a kind and caring person who want to make a difference in the lives of others in their own homes.
If you have a caring attitude and willingness to make a difference, come and join our fantastic care assistant team based in Sherborne and the surrounding areas. You won’t regret it.
We’d love to hear from you if you’re:
· Prepared to drive from client to client as a part of your role (potential for a company car for the right candidate) terms and condition apply
· A caring attitude and a willingness to make a difference
· A desire to see elderly and vulnerable people treated with care and respect
· Reliability, flexibility, hard work, and honesty
· Good communication skills and a good sense of humor
· Good teamwork skills
· Previous experience desirable but not essential as we are providing in-house training and comprehensive induction.
As one of our care assistants, you will get to meet our wonderful clients and build relationships. Not only do we offer fantastic rates of pay, job satisfaction, and very flexible hours that suit you, but we also offer the following:
- Guaranteed Hours (to reassure you that you will have a constant regular wage)
- 7.00 – 14.00 and 14.00 – 22.00 plus every other weekend
- Local work
- Great rates of pay – £9.65 TO £14.10 per hour
- Company Car
- Enhanced rates of pay for bank holidays
- Paid holiday
- Free care assistant induction training
- Regular paid care assistant refresher training
- Free care assistant uniform
- Opportunity to study for Diploma in Health and Social Care
- Roles are subject to DBS checks
- Exclusive care assistant employee discounts on your favorite brands helping you make great savings (Blue light card)
- Exceptional support from our management and senior staff.
As a care assistant, you can be the highlight of somebody’s day, or you can be there for them in their darkest hour, but you’ll do it all with the full support of our fantastic team of office staff and existing care assistants. Below are some examples of what our clients may need your support with as a care assistant:
Light cleaning, laundry, shopping, meal preparation, medication, personal care, help to get dressed, washing and bathing, medical appointments, day centers, appointments, and social activities.
Part-time hours: 25 – 40 per week
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.65-£14.50 per hour
Contact – TEL: 01935 507792 or EMAIL: email@example.com